In order to apply for one of our trips to South Africa, you will need to create an account in Service Reef. If you already have an account, you can jump to step #3 after signing into your account on Service Reef. To create an account or sign into your existing account, go to www.blessmaninternational.servicereef.com.
- Click on Sign Up For Free
- Enter your details and click Register. You will need to upload a photo of yourself to register for an account.
- Opportunities will then appear. Click on Apply for the appropriate trip.
- For those of you using Service Reef for the first time will need to complete requested information. For those of you who have an account with Service Reef, your personal information will populate and you can then verify that it is correct and current, or change anything that needs updated. Once you have reached the end of the screens and all information has been verified/input, click on Apply.
- Once you have applied for the trip, you will receive an email letting you know that your application has been received.
- You will then have tasks that need to be completed.
- A signed Background Check Authorization Form
- A signed Assumption of Risk/Insurance Form
- A signed Team Covenant Form
- A signed Social Media Permissions Form
Blessman International staff will review your application. Most applications are approved, however, Blessman International reserves the right to deny any application.
Once your application has been approved, please visit the Donation page on the Blessman International website and process your $500 deposit for the trip. Pay $500 non-refundable deposit (Or mail a check made out to Blessman International, Inc.) to Blessman International, 2557 106th St., Urbandale, IA 50322.
A few reasons team members might be denied are: the term you have signed up for is already full, a red flag came up on your background check, you don’t meet the medical/health requirements for the trip, etc. The reason for your denial will be included in your letter of denial, all decisions are final. If your application is denied your deposit will be refunded to you less any fees incurred during the processing of your application. If your application is denied because the trip you applied for is full, you will be given the option to transfer your deposit to an open trip.
Once your application has been approved your $500 deposit is non-refundable.